MLS 973606, ClosedGet pre-qualified
Berthoud provides a blend of graceful Victorian homes, new housing developments, tree-lined streets, beautiful parks and an historic business district to create a warm, hometown environment. It’s nicknamed the "Garden Spot of Colorado” and is a charming community situated between Loveland and Longmont on the Front Range of Colorado.
Berthoud maintains its connected, small-town feel through events such as its annual Berthoud Days which occurs on the first Saturday in June and begins with a parade and ends in the Town Park. Fickel Park is gaining prominence as a growing a sculpture park, which has helped bring an “artsy” feel to the park and the town boasts a small arts community. Through the summer, the town also plays host to a farmers' market.
The downtown area embodies the spirit of Berthoud's charm with little shops and restaurants, as well as a museum and community center. This is a uniquely tight-knit community, a feeling that is reflected in the full-calendar of local events that keep Berthoud buzzing with activity throughout the year.
Berthoud's proximity to I-25 offers easy access to larger cities such as Fort Collins and Denver, while Loveland, Longmont and Boulder are quickly accessed via U.S. 287. Berthoud offers stunning views of Colorado's Rocky Mountains.
Information and interactive calculators are made available to you as self-help tools for your independent use. We cannot and do not guarantee their accuracy or their applicability to your circumstances. We encourage you to seek personalized advice from qualified professionals regarding all personal finance issues.
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (IDX) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO®. Real estate listings held by brokers other than [insert IDX Subscriber's firm name here] are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER'S NOTICE:All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. © 2023 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 300 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
6. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.