MLS 958144, ActiveGet pre-qualified
When Horace Greeley, the great New York newspaperman said, "Go West, young man", a young idealist named Nathan Meeker listened. Meeker did come west, along with 59 other intrepid settlers, and put down roots here on the western edge of Colorado’s high plains. Originally known as the Union Colony, Meeker called his new settlement "Greeley," in honor of the inspiration and support received from his boss and journalistic colleague.
Meeker designed Greeley to be an agricultural utopia based on the following principles: Cooperation, Irrigation, Agriculture, Temperance, Faith, Family and Education. Times have certainly changed, but Greeley is still a community where residents work hard, watch out for each other, and generously dedicate their time and resources to improving the community.
Greeley is the largest city and the county seat in Weld County. It is a place where the generosity and warmth of its residents fit nicely with our big city amenities and down home comforts. Greeley continues to grow its downtown, commercial, and industrial districts boasting numerous new restaurants, businesses and corporate company headquarters.
Its thriving economy, comfortable climate (over 300 days of sunshine per year!), panoramic views of the Front Range Rocky Mountains and close proximity to outdoor recreation help Greeley live up to its national designation as an "An All America City."
Information and interactive calculators are made available to you as self-help tools for your independent use. We cannot and do not guarantee their accuracy or their applicability to your circumstances. We encourage you to seek personalized advice from qualified professionals regarding all personal finance issues.
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (IDX) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO®. Real estate listings held by brokers other than [insert IDX Subscriber's firm name here] are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER'S NOTICE:All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. © 2023 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 300 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
6. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.