Berthoud Commons is a small neighborhood situated on the southwest end of Berthoud largely surrounded by farm land. Ideal location is within short distance to schools, Fickel Park, grocery store, family physician center, gas station and numerous fast food facilities.
Proud Traditions, Inc. is a well-known second generation family owned construction company building custom and semi-custom homes in Northern Colorado.
- Victorian style two-story homes with finished basement
- Six-panel solid interior fir doors
- Gas fireplace with Victorian-style handcrafted mantel
- 5" fir baseboard
- Crown molding for accent
- 42" alder wood cabinets; 3-car side load garage
- Landscaped yard with sod and sprinkler system
- Approximately two blocks from Highway 287
- Centrally located with a travel distance of only 8 miles to Longmont - 5 miles to Loveland - 5 miles to I-25
- Located close to grocery; park; fast food and family physians
- Elementary School: Ivy Stockwell
- Junior High School: Turner
- High School: Berthoud