The Group, Inc. believes it has a powerful role to play in strengthening our communities. Our strong culture of service and authentic desire to make meaningful social impact, is the driving force behind all of our community involvement initiatives.
These organizations and many others benefit from the financial support provided by The Group, Inc.
- The Fort Collins Symphony Orchestra
- Greeley Philharmonic Orchestra
- Poudre Valley Hospital Foundation
- Colorado State University Department of Marketing and College of Business
- University of Northern Colorado Monfort College of Business
- Larimer County Partners
- United Ways of Larimer and Weld Counties
- Promises For Children
- Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Respite Care, Inc.
- High Plains Arts Council Sculpture In The Park
- Colorado State University Athletic Department
- Christmas on Wheels
- Alzheimer's Association
- Project Self Sufficiency
- Greeley Stampede
- Catholic Charities Northern
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Larimer and Weld Counties
- American Red Cross
- Hospice of Larimer County
- Lydia Dody Breast Cancer Foundation
- Northern Colorado Economic Development Corporation
The Group, Inc. scholarships for the Colorado State University Business College. The Group, Inc. offers one FULL TUITION scholarship to an area high school graduate.
Students from Larimer County high schools or Windsor High School who have been accepted into the College of Business at CSU may apply for a full tuition scholarship from The Group, Inc. Real Estate. The Group, Inc. Scholarship Fund was established to recognize excellent students who are interested in business careers.
The scholarship can be applied to tuition and general fees at Colorado State University.
To be eligible, students must:
- Have graduated from a Larimer County or Windsor high school (private or home school also eligible).
- Be accepted into the CSU Business School
- Be an entering freshman upon application
- Have a GPA of 3.4 or higher, and fill out an application
The scholarship application can be found at:
Colorado State University Business Scholarships
Questions: Pam Johannsen, College of Business – (970) 491-1499
(The Group, Inc. employees and family members are not eligible)
Where do I go next?
Northern Colorado Communities each have many unique attributes. Learn about an area or event that makes each community special.
Follow our blog to stay up-to-date with The Group. The blog features information about the Northern Colorado Market including events and statistics!